It is officially that time of year again! Bring on the Christmas music, the snow, the holiday cheer, and the shopping lines! Wait, what? Since this is the busiest time of year for everyone, especially retailers, isn’t it best to get a head start on all shopping? I absolutely love buying gifts for people, especially sentimental ones that they are going to actually use and love. However, I’ve learned waiting until last minute usually leaves me with zero options and more disappointment than the person actually receiving the gift. I also always find myself in a rut of what the perfect gift may be for them. I mean, I’ve only had 364 days to really listen and see what they want or need. So I hope this list is as helpful to you as it will be to me for years to come!
A lot of these gifts are interchangeable, so if they are under a certain section, but you know of someone else who may love it, then certainly go for it!
The Parents & In-Laws:
- The 2-for-1
- Dinner + show!
- You can easily get two tickets to a Broadway show, a comedy show, a band/group they like, or any kind of show they may like and pair it with a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant!
- Dinner + show!
- I’m all about those monthly clubs! I’ve used this site many times for many different people, it is great because you can really mix and match!
- I also love putting together baskets. Fill it up with useful items that you know they will use and it is a home-run! For example I made a basket this year with a Le Crueset dish, and filled it with dish-towels, olive oil from Italy, specialty pasta, Italian spices, and a bottle of wine.
- If they collect anything, then add to their collection! My BF’s father collects vintage cognac, so that was an easy one.
- Tile Tracker – no more “where are my keys?!” *I know my mother needs this.*
The Best Friend:
- The Selfie Queen:
- The Foodie:
- The Fashionista:
- The Beauty Guru:
- The Jet-Setter:
- The Workout Fiend:
- The Newlywed:
- The Tech Lover:
For the Fellas (dad, brother, boyfriend, etc.):
- Beard kits! Sam’s Natural has some awesome options.
- Tickets to their favorite sports team
- Brewing Starter Kit
- Personalized Whiskey Barrel
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Crazy comfy hoodie
- Beanie + scarf
For the Ladies (mom, sister, girlfriend, etc.):
- Spa package
- Tickets to a musical or play that they like
- Jewelry (we all love a little Tiffany blue box 😉 )
- Hollywood Vanity Mirror
- A weekend getaway
- Shoes, shoes, shoes!
- Chocolate + Wine
- Popcorn Factory gourmet popcorn + Wine
- Gourmet Dried Fruit & Nut Collection
- Festive plate (with cookies on it!)
- Holiday Candle
- Food baskets, like the Eataly one mentioned above!