I have been seeing Fab Fit Fun everywhere, so I took the plunge and first ordered the Editor’s box, which I received for only $20 or so. Truthfully, I forgot I kept the subscription, so when I was charged the $50 bucks for the summer box, I figured why not, let’s see what the hype is all about! For the $50 seasonal subscription, you receive a box of goodies ranging from beauty to fashion to fitness. The value of the box is worth more than $200, what a steal!
When you initially subscribe, you fill out a survey, which is to help the FabFitFun team select products that are more in tune with your personal tastes. This does not mean the box is personalized however!
To start, I LOVED the Editor’s Box! Check it out below!
Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch – $60
- Two clutches in one? Yes, please! I received the blue/pink one. The vibrant color and fun summer pattern can add a pop to any outfit!
Free People Starry Eyed Sleep Mask – $25
- I love that this had removable cooling inserts!
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – $75
- Honestly have not tried yet, but only have heard amazing things. The papaya, pumpkin, + pineapple enzymes perfectly polish your face while the treatment also improves texture, pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Spongellé Body Wash Infused Buffer in French Lavender – $16
- OKUR. The smell of this alone is just incomparable. I am OBSESSED with it. It exfoliates, cleans, and moisturizes! Love the way my skin feels after using it.
tarte Double Duty Beauty™ leave your mark eyeshadow palette – $30
- tarte is my favorite makeup brand, so I was over the moon when I received this. Seven eye shadows and a white gold highlighter?! I love to create natural, everyday looks with this palette ❤ ❤
Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug – $16
- Super cute, and perfectly fitting for my desk at work!
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask – $30
- Can’t wait to try this especially since summer has been hard on my hair between the heat, styling, salt water, sun, you name it! It certainly needs some hydrations and restoration.
MYTAGALONGS Hot & Cold Gel Pack – $15
- A perfect hot and cold pack for soothing any muscle aches and pains! Freeze or heat to the desired temp, and place where you need relief. Always good to have!
And now for the Summer box! I also loved this one. I think they included the perfect necessities for summer!
Coola Sport Sunscreen SPF 50 – $36
- I have recently tried making everything I put on my body organic, and during summer, when sunscreen is basically the first thing you put on everyday, I was so happy to receive this! It feels great on my skin!
tarte sex kitten eye liner + pro to go eye palette – $43
- Like I mentioned before, I LOVE tarte products! I actually have this palette and already used two of the colors so I was thrilled to receive a replenished one!
Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – $34
- First off, ONE bottle lasts SIX MONTHS. I am lucky if my face wash lasts me three weeks! This scrub brightens, cleanses, rejuvenates, and hydrates! Looks like I don’t have to leave mt house to feel like I went to the spa!
Foreo Luna Fofo – $90
- This was the first thing I opened and tried. It was pretty cool to use and I was super happy to see that my skin age as my actual age! It is a silicone cleansing brush that features app-driven skin analysis. LUNA fofo analyzes the skin type and moisture level in each zone of the face to create a personalized skin profile.
Summer + Rose Beach towel – $55
- I don’t know about you, but I feel like during summer I am always searching for a towel. One that is cute, clean, big, not hanging on by a thread, etc. Thank god I received this one. My woes are gone! This over-sized towel is so soft and just perfect for a day at the beach (sand won’t stick) or poolside! 🙂
Erth Pearl “Tu y Yo” Ring – $55
- I am usually a strictly silver, simple jewelry person. Buuuut this has changed my views on pearls and gold. I love how unique it is. It has two certified natural cultured freshwater pearls and is 14K gold (real gold) plated!
Pier 1 imports Marble Ring Dish – $20
- I love marble print, and I love this dish! The perfect addition to my vanity where I can place my rings and things, especially my new Erth ring!
Orlando Pita Play Atmos-Shield – $25
- Following my organic preferences, this paraben free 10-in-1 thermal heat protection spray helps to fight potential damage caused by heat, UV rays, pollution etc. It helps protect hair, seal split ends, making hair shiny, soft, and smooth! Also, it smells amazing.
IMPORTANT: I also loved the reusable straw they sent to help gain awareness for the plastic crisis taking over the oceans. Save the turtles ❤
Overall, I would definitely recommend FabFitFun! They have awesome, unique, high quality products in their seasonal boxes – all for a price you couldn’t even dream of. Totally worth it, go get yours!