Happy Thursday! After a huuuge snowstorm yesterday, I was able to work from home. I thought what a great day to relax, I can even get a blog post up. That was not the case. I was basically glued to my computer all day, only to get up to get myself more pizza haha! ;). I have been meaning to do a review on the Sephora Play! monthly subscription box since February (my first month!). As you know, I have tried Birchbox before as well as Ricky’s, both which I loved. Since I spend a majority of my time (and paycheck) at Sephora, and their box is only $10/month, I decided to give it a go. I was certainly not let down!
What I love most about it is how personal it is compared to other ones. You answer a few questions to create your own personal profile. From the products they are going to include in the boxes, from makeup to hair care to skincare to fragrances, they use your answers to curate your own personalized box.
Each box includes:
- Five samples AND a bonus! The samples range from makeup, skincare, and hair care.
- A collectible makeup bag
- PLAY! Book that gives you tips and tricks and how-tos for each sample
- PLAY! Pass to redeem in store when you buy something full-size – worth 50 beauty insider points! ❤
- Access to video tutorials for the items in the box
- PLAY! Date – subscriber only even that allows you and a friend to come in the store and sample products and meet with beauty experts
Here is what the February box looked like! I am SO excited for March! Stay tuned 🙂
15/10 would recommend the PLAY! boxes. For only $10 you’re getting some top notch samples, and nice sizes. Plus extra bonus points at one of my favorite stores makes it all the more worth it. Go get yours!